Google Analytics was created by marketers who needed a way to track the success of their online marketing campaigns. It is often used by search engine marketing companies to increase pay per click.
Google recently made Internet marketers happy when it integrated statistics directly into AdWords.To grow your business, you can also contact google ads company online.
Image Source Google
Setting Analytics, AdWords
It is easy to set up analytics in AdWords.
Follow these steps:
1. Login using an account that is the administrator for AdWords and Analytics. Go to Analytics from your AdWords Account using the provided link. Continue to the Admin section.
2. To ensure you are logged in to your account via the breadcrumb, not the profile or web properties, access the account from the breadcrumb.
3. Go to "Data Sources" to connect your AdWords account and Analytics account.
4. Click on "Customize Columns" to go to the Google Analytics tab.
5. Add the three columns, namely bounce rate (pages per visit), average visit duration (seconds), and pages per visit (pages per visit). These columns can be used to identify keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns.
6. You may not have the columns or data immediately. This means that you will need to wait a few days before they are available in your account.
Using Analytics to Improve Your AdWords Performance
Now it is time for you, or your partner Internet marketing agency, to interpret the data to improve your AdWords performance. There are three main things you need to be aware of: bounce rate and pages per visit. Let's take a look at each one.